Get your daily dose of weather news

with Scott Hetsko, Chief Meteorologist

RSS FEED SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL

Our weather blog brings you expert perspective on the latest weather news. Our weather experts share the inside scoop with blog entries from the studio and from the field. Check out the latest weather news and storm coverage in our most recent blog entries.

Tuesday, October 27

BEING NICE GOES A LONG WAY...

Written By: Scott Hetsko

I'm not writing about weather this afternoon. I realized once again today why I've got a great job! I was grabbing a sub for lunch and a group of guys motioned for me to come over. Now these guys looked like the kind of guys who might have "a bone to pick" with me, I get that sometimes. When I went over, the guy at the end shook my hand and thanked me for my work on television. Not that many people are fortunate enough to get stopped on the street and complimented for the work they do everyday, I think we need more of that. Thank YOU for continuing to support what we do here at News 8!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post, Scott! I think we should all spend more time thanking and less time complaining :-) So, here's a big thank you to you and Brian and Bob :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive