Get your daily dose of weather news

with Scott Hetsko, Chief Meteorologist

RSS FEED SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL

Our weather blog brings you expert perspective on the latest weather news. Our weather experts share the inside scoop with blog entries from the studio and from the field. Check out the latest weather news and storm coverage in our most recent blog entries.

Sunday, April 25

THE 8 COOLEST WEATHER FORECASTERS OF ALL-TIME


Written by: Bob Metcalfe
With a title like that, it's hard not to include Scott Hetsko. Unfortunately, he didn't make this list. I was perusing the intraweb yesterday and somehow caught a glimpse of that exact headline, so naturally I had to check it out. Well it wasn't for just real life forecasters, but for fictional ones as well. Here's the list:
1. Paola Fisch (The Fast Show)- I have absolutely no idea what that is or who she is.
2. Phil Connors (Groundhog Day)- This is a big DUH. Probably first in my book. Way to go Bill Murray. The only role of his that was better was Venkman in Ghostbusters (sorry Caddyshack fans.)
3. Suzanne Stone (To Die For)- Again, no idea. I'm young. Sorry!
4. John Kettley (BBC)- A real life guy! He rocks a pretty mean mustached, but again, never heard of him before.
5. Michael Fish (BBC)- This guy I knew! He looks like a nerdier version of Willy Wonka!
6. Harris K Telemacher (LA Story)- A Steve Martin flick. Sorry I missed this one...
7. David Spritz ( The Weatherman)- Nick Cage did a good job, but the movie is about as depressing as it gets. I now no longer order Frosty's at Wendy's. I haven't taken up shooting a bow yet though.
8. Brick Tamland (Anchorman)- YES! Steve Carrell's whacked out character makes this movie! I LOVE LAMP!
Who's missing? Well I immediately think of Ollie Williams from Family Guy. You know, the one who only ever says about 2 words and looks a lot like Al Roker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive