Get your daily dose of weather news

with Scott Hetsko, Chief Meteorologist

RSS FEED SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL

Our weather blog brings you expert perspective on the latest weather news. Our weather experts share the inside scoop with blog entries from the studio and from the field. Check out the latest weather news and storm coverage in our most recent blog entries.

Saturday, September 8

Oh news 8 weather, where are you?

Written by:  Scott Hetsko

Many of you may have noticed that we haven't been posting lately.  Most of that is due to the recent workload in converting to high definition.  During the past 3 weeks, our team has been training and rehearsing along with our normal news duties.  This has put tremendous strain on the entire department which has forced us to place the blog on the back burner for awhile.  Now that we are getting in the groove, we will begin more discussions about upcoming weather.  After a dry and boring Summer, I'm looking forward to some challenging forecasts that are sure to come in the months ahead


Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

  1. I agree Scott, this blog page needs some bitter cold temperatures and very heavy snow to wake it up. The summer has been great and I'm not complaining, but I have had enough sun and 80's for one year.

    Who is ready for winter? I cant wait. I would take winter tommarow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understandable.. I was hoping it (the blog) didn't just end without a goodbye. I'm ready for winter, Hamlin Worker. I'm hoping I have to tunnel out to my driveway in January.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive